NEW PLAYER COMING SOON

Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Which Do You Prefer? (SAMPLE SERIES : DAY 37)

I was debating whether to use this track for my sample series because I don't think I'd be putting anybody up on anything. So I did things differently. Here's a list of my favorite tracks that sample the classic Isley Brothers song. I want to know what you guys think. Which track does the better sample?

The Isley Brothers - Between The Sheets

A Tribe Called Quest - Bonita Applebum (Hootie Remix)

Jay-Z - Ignorant Shit

Jim Jones - Summer With Miami

Biggie Smalls - Big Poppa

Big Poppa Instrumental

If you have any other tracks that sample Between The Sheets that I should be on, hook them up!

Bonus Big Poppa Cuts:

Big Poppa (Remix)

Big Poppa (Remix) Instrumental

Enjoy.

==Killa==

No comments: