NEW PLAYER COMING SOON

Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Leaving Los Angeles

I will be leaving in the afternoon for the week to the destination above. A much needed vacation from everything. I'm leaving all my schitt at home. But don't fret, because you know ya boy will be back like a sequel. In the meantime I got a few thang thangs that can hold you over. Check them out...

Truth Hurts - Truthfully Speaking

PART 1

PART 2

I was surprised with this album. This joint had some pretty dope cuts. I suggest you take a listen. She's fine too.

OutKast - Aquemini

Damn. This album is on another level. An awesome album. If you ain't checked it out, do yourself a favor and hop on this schitt with the quikness!

oh...

...and were you not aware that I posted

THIS?!?!?

Y'all trippin!

But anyways...

...I'll see you soon. So in the meantime...

Enjoy!

==Killa==

No comments: