NEW PLAYER COMING SOON

Monday, September 8, 2008

Before I Go To Sleep I Gotta Say Something

A big FUCK YOU to MTV's presentation of the VMA's. I feel sorry for those that watched that piece of crap award show. MTV, you have fallen off so hard. I ain't even 20 years old but I've outgrown you so much that I feel like an old man. Who the hell are these people performing? Couldn't Hype Williams get a nomination? This video or this video couldn't get any recognition? Britney was looking fine as fuck but damn, Video Of The Year? Really? And what the hell was with the venue? Go back to the concert halls! Go back to doing what made you guys what you are.

"And that's the triple truth, Ruth!"

==Killa==

1 comment:

NO said...

WERD THE FUCK UP CUH!

FUCK THAT SHOW!!

i want my 3 hours back!

everything u said is on point! they need to go back to radio city music hall & go back to real live performances, how the fuck is christina augilar gonne lip sync when her ass can ACTUALLY SING? how the fuck is MTV gonna blatantly be political in giving Britney (no matter how good the batch looked)not one not 2 BUT 3 FUCKIN AWARDS INCLUDING VIDEO OF THE YEAR FOR AN ALBUM THAT WAS RELEASED LAST FUCKING YEAR!?!?!?!?

FUCK A MTV!!

how the fuck they gonna have an video award show anyways? they dont even show videos!