NEW PLAYER COMING SOON

Friday, September 5, 2008

Poppa Just Brought Out The Big Guns...


Introducing...

The one man stampede...


The solo starting line-up...

The SUPREME Arm, Leg, Leg... Leg, Arm, Head...

Jesus 2.0...

The Brown Bandit himself...

Or as your girl calls him...

BIG... MUTHAF*CKIN... CHIEF!!!

I'm excited to be a part of the WERDupSUN family. Cam asked me to join and at first I thought: What use am I gonna be to your site? I'm not up on all the latest shit cus I find most of it to be highly homosexual*... music, style, etc. I'm well known for being a thoroughbred hater. Most of my cd collection doesn't exceed 1997. So realistically... I'd pretty much be the old guys (Statler & Waldorf) on the Muppet Show talking shit from the balcony after every act.

Cam basically responds: That's Ok. Do you.

Consider it done, my nigga. I hope you know just how much shit you've flung at the fan.

What does BIG CHIEF bring to WERDupSUN?

Aside from referring to myself in the 3rd person... I will pretty much be speaking on behalf of my nuts, and those of the Hiphop heads from years past... making sure that this new generation of genre mixing, iPod wearing, sneaker hording, pretty boys don't forget to throw on some boots, let their hairlines get out of control and spin a motherfucking boom bap record every so often. I'm as close to a Hiphop purist as can be without being a bleeding heart, weekend revolutionary back-packer.

I WILL...
  • Post music: Big Chief Originals, Exclusive Blends, HipHop Classics, Instrumentals, Rare Finds, Etc.
  • Review Albums: New and old... And I'm not afraid to hurt the feelings of Pac and Dilla fans. Wink.
  • Suggest / Recommend / Request good listens, and sometimes that you fuck yourself.
  • Take your girlfriends.
  • Piss you off.
Lets see how long I last. Haha!

Some fun facts about Big Chief:
  • 24 Years old, going on 40
  • Proud Colombian
  • Queens, New York Native... Cali transplant
  • Emceeing since 1993
Shameless plug: www.myspace.com/bigchiefrocka

*If anyone was offended by my use of the word "homosexual" to describe trends I don't find to my liking, please understand that I am speaking from the perspective of a culture dominated by the alpha male mentality. I am in no way homophobic or anti-gay. The respective homosexual lifestyle/ culture/ orientation, be it by choice or birth, is the right of any person... especially Republicans... BAZZZIIIING!

With that being said... ya'll niggas are gay.

- Big Chief

1 comment:

NO said...

MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

LOVE IT!!!

THIS SITE JUST BECAME MY NEW FAVORITE SITE WITH THIS STAFF MEMBER ADD ON ALONE!

BIG CHIEF DONT GIVE A FLYING FUCK, A RODENTS ASS NOR A PAIR OF SHITS!

CAM... U FINALLY UTILIZING YOUR PINCHE BRAIN!

BOUT FUCKIN TIME CHUMPSTAIN!