NEW PLAYER COMING SOON

Monday, September 29, 2008

Some Vids 4 U

My bad I've been out for a while. School started last week and I moved into my spot out here so werdUP was the last thing on my mind. Not only that but werdUP got an e-mail from blogger citing some violation of some schitt so right now I got to change how we go about our business. Don't trip! We're not going anywhere. For you werdUP faithfuls keep checking cuz if you catch yourself slippin', you're bound to miss out on something crucial. On with the post though check out these vids I came up on. Props to 2DopeBoyz.



With another ill Black Milk production and dope lyricism by Torae, this track is easily one of my favorites of the year.



Ludacris is the best in the game right fucken now. I can't wait for this album.

==Killa==

No comments: