NEW PLAYER COMING SOON

Sunday, October 19, 2008

Do The Damn Thing!

You know the drill...

VOTE!

(unless you're under 18)

(or don't live in this country)

I wanted to keep werdUP neutral for the election. I don't feel it's our job to be biased towards a certain candidate or point of view and demean whatever values y'all have toward certain issues unlike some of the other blogs I've seen around the net. Instead we focused on what we makes us...us. I received my absentee ballot Friday, voted today, and will mail my schitt tomorrow. Glad that my first time voting so happens to be for the most important election of our time. So ya boy voted, and werdUP definently wants you to do the same. Whatever you believe in, make yourself heard.

"And that's the triple truth...Ruth."

==Killa==

No comments: