NEW PLAYER COMING SOON

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

GONE FOR A MINUTE...



Now Im Back Again.. Like A Sex Fiend Back To Rip Magnum Packagin's (All Me)

Yup... My com Is officially back. So Ima post everything I was going to and shit I missed In these couple of weeks. So If Im late...Fuck you, Ill catch up soon!

Now since we back on that Drake tip, I gotta post a track the homie "S.B" put me on.

Sooner Than Later - Drake

Sounds like he's singing with a mild use of that Infamous effect!

2'uces

2 comments:

mrcasanova said...

Good lucks on the new drake man, this dude is a nice lyricist and I've been rocking with him since the beginning

I can't wait for the mixtape to come out


thnks for the music again

KiLLA said...

yea man im feeling him to.....suprisingly!

but did you cop his "Comeback Season" mixtape we posted....that shits fire!!